Posted on | October 25, 2011 | Comments Off on Things That Annoy Me
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time…. I know where my watch is, so where the hell is yours? Do I point at my mouth when I ask where Taco Bell is?
2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the T. V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T. V. and change the channel manually, but yet make excuse after excuse how they can’t exercise. GOD!
3. When people say ‘Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too’. Hell yeah! What good is cake if you can’t eat it?
4. When people say ‘it’s always the last place you look’. Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you’ve found it? My mother says this all the time and I want to kick her ass when it comes out of her mouth. (Hi Mom! Still love you though!)
5. When people say while watching a film ‘did you see that?’ OMG!! No Asshole, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor. “Should I be looking somewhere else?”
6. Reporters on the sidelines who ask idiotic questions at any kind of sports event. “Bob, you were 1 yard away from the touchdown when you fumbled the ball. What were you thinking about when the other team recovered?” What the hell is he supposed to say? “I was thinking about if I left the oven on before I left home…”
7. When something is ‘new and improved!’ Which is it? If it’s new, then there has never been anything before it. If it’s an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn’t be new. Did they add a wall or just mop the floors??
8. Julia Roberts.
9. People who take up more than one parking spot when they park. You know, if your freaking Toyota is so damn special, park it in two spaces away from the building and walk your selfish ass to the store. Don’t take up two spots close to the door. We all hate you.
10. When is the attorney going to call me back? I have left him 89 messages, plus call you every 10 minutes. Could you tell him to call me? Yes- because it is totally office policy to ignore every message you leave me or my boss until message number 90. Then we will call you back.