White Girl Drunk

Posted on | April 15, 2011 | 10 Comments

So,  I heard a new slogan today from the two interns talking by my cubicle.

Intern 1: ” Girl, I need to get out and have fun tonight.”

Intern 2: ” Me too.  You want to go dancing?”

Intern 1: “Hell ya.  Let’s get white girl drunk tonight.”

Intern 2:  Laughs- “Hell ya!”

Ok- maybe I live a sheltered life, but I have never heard of “White Girl Drunk”.  I popped my head out from the cubicle and asked them what that meant. They didn’t answer, they just mumbled “sorry” and moved on.  I think they thought I would report them for talking about getting drunk.

So, I googled the slang, and this is the only thing I could come up with….

Happy Friday Everyone.  Don’t forget to get all “White Girl Drunk” tonight.

Comments

10 Responses to “White Girl Drunk”

1. LifeintheLPA
    April 15th, 2011 @ 2:59 pm

I guess by “White Girl Drunk” they are refering to getting dolled up in their most sluttiest outfits, getting completely hammered and find themselves waking up on random guy’s futon while the menu screen from Road Trip is playing on MAX volume.

I’m thinking a bottle of wine and some DVR shows is my “white girl drunk” these days.

April 15th, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

Buy why “white girl”? That part confuses me.

3. White Girl Drunk – Paralegal Hell
    April 15th, 2011 @ 4:00 pm

[…] Original post: Colorless Girl Drunk – Paralegal Hell […]

4. Elizabeth
    April 15th, 2011 @ 4:33 pm

That is a fabulous article – and quite true I must say – being that I am a white girl. Well some of it. Not the “go gay” part. I have never heard that term before either.

April 15th, 2011 @ 7:36 pm

I thought it was funny too!

6. White Girl Drunk – Paralegal Hell | Legal and Law Info
    April 15th, 2011 @ 4:37 pm

[…] Read th&#1077 first placement: White Daughter Drunk – Paralegal Hell […]

7. White Girl Drunk – Paralegal Hell | The law and You
    April 15th, 2011 @ 5:26 pm

[…] extra here: White Girl Drunk – Paralegal Hell This entry was posted in 2011, 21, AC, Al, At, blogs, Cent, Custom, do, E., EP, hi, Le, leg, […]

8. Michael
    April 18th, 2011 @ 10:20 am

hehe… that sounds like an average week-night out for most British girls (who’ve largely degenerated in a group of binge-drinking, potty-mouthed hussies).

I’d not heard of ‘white girl drunk’ either.

9. Andrea Schultz
    April 18th, 2011 @ 4:42 pm

Since I like to pretend I am still sooo cool and “with it,” urban dictionary is my BFF. The first definition: “To be so drunk you are laying on the floor SAYING you’re ok when you really are about to puke. BUT this does not stop you from chugging your last drink and passing out where you lay.” Second definition: ” to get so drunk that you pass out…… and when you wake, you dont know what happened… you just know tha your bra and panties are missing… and your somewhere you never thought you would be or seen….. or in bed with someone you thought you would never sleep with or know…. and you have a server headache.”

However, it doesn’t explain WHY it is called WGD!!!

10. TxParalegal
    April 19th, 2011 @ 12:29 am

Hilarious. And true, damn! (I spent “time” in the backwoods, so this is familiar to me) Maybe they meant white trash drunk, rather than just white girl drunk? Are pinks all the same? Maybe… but I’ve definitely seen “those” girls, who SCREAM when their song comes on, get wasted on starf*cker shots, and end up simulating fellatio at some point during the evening. Hell, I might have even been present. But, thank the Lord above there weren’t handheld video phones, cell phone cameras and Youtube. Otherwise, I probably wouldn’t have a job!