Things I Know About The Interns

Posted on | January 27, 2011 | 8 Comments

Thanks to the paper thin walls and the fact that ALL the college interns sit outside my door, I know know more that I ever wanted to about them.

For example:

One intern really has to go to the bathroom, but is too terrified of “potty seat creepies.”

One intern is secretly engaged in an adulterous tryst with a her mom’s boyfriend.

One intern actually thinks drinking diet soda will help melt fat.

One intern thinks people who wear yellow on Tuesdays are totally into golden showers. (No- I am not making this up).

One intern dreams of making a cool $1500 on “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.”

One intern doesn’t think it counts as sex if it is with someone in the office, if it is “oral” or if it is just a one night stand.

Yes- these are the interns the Death Star has saved from prison and have put to work on our fully operational battle-station in order to better themselves.

I do believe it is working.  They are all obviously Mensa material.

Comments

8 Responses to “Things I Know About The Interns”

1. Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell | The law and You
    January 27th, 2011 @ 5:35 pm

[…] more here: Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell This entry was posted in 2011, 25, ADA, AV, Al, Ali, Ari, Delph, Is, It, Jan, January, LA, Le, […]

2. Fort Worth 8L
    January 27th, 2011 @ 5:42 pm

Silly interns. Quips are for grown ups. I guess if folks hear these things they feel justified in believing they can hire these young uns for a pittance and forego the experience and efficiency of us more seasoned human resources.

3. Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell | Legal and Law Info
    January 27th, 2011 @ 5:43 pm

[…] See the article here: Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell […]

4. Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell « Law Yarns
    January 27th, 2011 @ 7:26 pm

[…] link: Things I Know About The Interns – Paralegal Hell Related Posts:Things That Are My Fault Today – Paralegal Hell Another ParaLegal . Ahhh! […]

January 27th, 2011 @ 8:57 pm

I don’t know whether to think these are entertaining or down right terrifying. Seriously are THESE the alleged bright minds of the future? I think I’d better start building a bomb shelter in my back yard, or something.

6. OldParalegal
    January 27th, 2011 @ 10:26 pm

Apparently there is not enough work for that number of interns if they have time to discuss these thing. Mother’s boyfriend? Just EEEWWW!

7. TxParalegal
    January 27th, 2011 @ 10:32 pm

Sweet Lord! I know interns are supposed to be “green” but I thought that was generally regarding office behavior, practice, etc. These kids sound like twits who don’t know the difference between their ass and a hole in the ground. Well done, DS.

January 28th, 2011 @ 2:41 pm

Can you imagine what their emails say considering what they will discuss out loud?